"Quick Box Social has been a great solution to help run successful promotions for our brand. I would highly recommend their services."
Digital Marketing Coordinator, hhgregg
"Quick Box Social helped Mike Pence for Indiana reach our goals with Volunteer and Donation applications which integrated into our website and social media."
Senior Advisor, Mike Pence for Indiana
Information Collection: The Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
You can browse our Site(s) without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
• email address, physical contact information, phone numbers and
• transactional information based on your activities on the site(s) (as applicable) and content you generate or that relates to your account);
• billing and other information you provide to finalize your account or relationship with us;
• other information from your interaction with our site(s), services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site(s), ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
• additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address or to confirm who you are or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of a company used by you with our service); • information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and • other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Quick Box Social, we may conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
How We Use Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
• provide the services and customer support you request;
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
• customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
• tell you about our services, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
• compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference in My Account or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
• Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as financial transactions, software development, fraud investigation, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, etc.).
• Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
• Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history.
• Affilliates or Resellers in which your account is tied to via promo code, website registration or other means.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Information You Share on Quick Box Social
If you access our site(s) from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, certain information about you, such as your User ID, activity or reminders from Quick Box Social, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Using Information from Quick Box Social
To help protect your privacy, we do not allow access to other users' contact or other information
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
• Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our site(s) or services.
• You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the site(s) that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your Quick Box Social "My Account" preferences so we communicate to you in the way in which you prefer. You are not licensed to add other Quick Box Social users to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To report Quick Box Social-related spam or spoof emails to Quick Box Social, please forward the email to Support@QuickBoxSocial.com You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Quick Box Social password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Quick Box Social Support@QuickBoxSocial.com and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to Quick Box Social. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting or rating, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Quick Box Social User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Terms of Service
Welcome to Quick Box Social
The following describes the terms upon which Quick Box Social offers you access to our multitude of services. This Agreement is effective on September 15, 2011, and is applicable to all new and current users.
By using Quick Box Social (including www.quickboxsocial.com, www.qbsocial.com and their related sites, services and tools), you agree to the following terms with Quick Box Social and the general principles for the websites of our subsidiaries, as applicable. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using Quick Box Social
While using Quick Box Social services, site(s) and tools, you will not:
post content or property in an inappropriate category or areas on our site(s) and services;
violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
use our site(s), services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our site(s), services or tools;
hack or improperly access any other users account or interfere with other users' accounts;
circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Quick Box Social;
post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the site(s) or using it for purposes unrelated to Quick Box Social);
transfer your Quick Box Social account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Quick Box Social, or the interests or property of Quick Box Social users;
export or re-export any Quick Box Social tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Quick Box Social services, site(s) or tools or Quick Box Social's copyrights and trademarks; or
harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Improper Use of Quick Box Social
Quick Box Social and its community of users work together to keep our site(s) and services working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us. Quick Box Social's IP Rights (IPR) Program, which incorporates and is consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), works to ensure that listed entries or content does not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify our IPR team through our IPR Program and we will investigate the matter.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our site(s) and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the site(s) if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to conducting off-Quick Box Social transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue Quick Box Social site(s), services or tools.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms 1. A valid credit card is required for set up of all accounts regardless of whether the account is free for purposes of verifying User identify.
2. If you sign up for a free trial of a Quick Box Social account, and you do not cancel that account before the expiration of the free trial period, you will be billed monthly starting on the day after your trial period expires. If you cancel properly prior to the processing of your first billing, you will not be charged.
3. Charges for access to the Services are billed in advance on a monthly basis and are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of use of the Services, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused on an active account.
4. All charges for access are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties in addition to your monthly access account fees, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes when applicable. You agree that we may add such charges to your credit card for payment as part of your monthly account fees.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Your plan and access fees will be adjusted automatically based upon fan or data thresholds as set forth in the plan pricing.
6. Downgrading your Services may cause you to lose access to certain content or features of your account or the Services. Quick Box Social does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email, other than to the address set forth in this Section 1, or phone request to cancel your account shall not be considered cancellation of your account or termination of the terms of this Agreement. You can cancel your account at any time by submitting a cancellation request in the form of a support ticket by clicking the Support tab on the Quick Box Social website or by sending an email to support@QuickBoxSocial.com with the instructions to cancel your account, including your name and the user name on the account.
2. All of your User Content and account information will ultimately be deleted from our system after cancellation of the account. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Services before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, however, the Quick Box Social applications will remain functional through the end of your current monthly billing period.
4. Quick Box Social, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services, or any other Quick Box Social Services, for any reason at any time. Such termination of Services will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account with no refund, or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all User Content in your account. Quick Box Social reserves the right to refuse to provide any of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
Fees and Services
By joining Quick Box Social you agree to pay any and all fees associated with your account and/or the services you use from Quick Box Social. The fees associated with Quick Box Social are as published and maintained on www.QuickBoxSocial.com.
This fee schedule may change from time to time. Changes to that schedule are effective after we provide you with at least seven (7) days' notice by posting the changes on the Quick Box Social site. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on the site(s). Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our site(s) and services in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, and for accounts over 90 days past due, deducting the amount owed from your PayPal account balance.)
If you have a dispute with one or more users or unrelated third-parties or someone has a dispute with you, in some way connected with your use of Quick Box Social, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. Additionally, to the extent that Quick Box Social may be named in any legal action or proceeding, in conjunction with your dispute with one or more users or unrelated third-parties, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
Access and Interference
The site(s) may contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the site(s) is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Quick Box Social by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the site(s) for any purpose without our express hand written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the site(s) without the prior express written permission of Quick Box Social and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site(s), services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with the site(s), services or tools; or
bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site(s).
Privacy and Security
Limitation of Liability
WHILE QUICK BOX SOCIAL STRIVES TO KEEP ITS SITES AND SERVICES COMPLETELY ERROR FREE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU USE OUR SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING QUICK BOX SOCIAL AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT QUICK BOX SOCIAL WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. QUICK BOX SOCIAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR QUICK BOX SOCIAL, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR QUICK BOX SOCIAL WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, QUICK BOX SOCIAL'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Notices Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Quick Box Social's registered agent (in the case of Quick Box Social) or to the email address you provide to Quick Box Social during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
If a dispute arises between you and Quick Box Social, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Quick Box Social agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the About Contacting Customer Support help page. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Law and Forum for Legal Disputes - This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Indiana as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Indiana between Indiana residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Quick Box Social must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Delaware County, Indiana, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Delaware County, Indiana for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. Arbitration Option - For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Improperly Filed Claims - All claims you bring against Quick Box Social must be resolved in accordance with this Legal Disputes Section. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Legal Disputes Section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to the Legal Disputes Section, Quick Box Social may recover attorneys' fees and costs, up to $25,000.00, provided that Quick Box Social has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
The following policies, including all policies referenced in them, are part of this Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our site(s): Outage Policy - the Quick Box Social site(s) may occasionally experience outages during which Users may be unable to Access the site. Quick Box Social may, in its sole discretion, issue credits associated with such outages, but does not guarantee an amount or extent of any such credits. Additionally, Quick Box Social may be down at a result of periodic scheduled maintenance. Notice of such downtime will be given and will be limited to the greatest extent possible. No credit will be given for downtime associated with scheduled maintenance.
Intellectual Property Policy – Quick Box Social is committed to providing a safe place for you to maintain your social media presence, as well as assisting third parties in protecting their intellectual property rights. When someone uses other people's intellectual property—such as copyrighted material and trademarks—in an unlawful way, it's considered infringement, which is against the law and Quick Box Social policies. In the event of such action, Quick Box Social reserves the right to remove any questionable content and/or restrict or prohibit the user from further use of Quick Box Social. Likewise, Quick Box Social, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate an account in which "improper" content is found, either generated by the user or via the use of others intellectual property. Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the Quick Box Social site. When using particular services on our site(s), you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the site(s), which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are hereby incorporated into this User Agreement. General
Quick Box Social Inc. is located at 1208 West White River Blvd., Muncie, IN 47303, Delaware County, Indiana. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. In our sole discretion, we may assign this Agreement in whole or in part. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others doesn't waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. Additionally, we will notify you through the applicable Quick Box Social message or account information method. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing hand signed by you and us. For purposes of this provision, a "writing" doesn't include an email message and a signature doesn't include an electronic signature.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Fees and Services (with respect to fees owed for our services), Release, Content, Liability, Indemnity and Legal Disputes.